Each month MTL transforms itself from casual fare into providing guests with an unimaginable fine dining experience. Featuring top Okanagan wineries, the Chef's Table provides exceptional wine pairings that are accompanied and elegantly presented by winery representatives who share unique insights into each style and flavour. Chef Mathew provides a brief oration that describes his inspiring creations and how each one carefully balances with the flavours of the selected wines. The Chef's Table is an intimate dining experience that provides our guests with a unique opportunity to learn and enjoy how locally prepared fare is matched perfectly with locally produced wines. The Chef's Table is by reservation only.
Saturday, August 21, 2021 Doors open at 6:30PM, Dinner at 7:00PM
Partnering with Saxon Winery.
A special edition of The Chef's Table supporting local businesses / wineries with our selection of dinner wines that complement Chef Mathew's exquisite menu.
Tickets: $89.99 per person
(Does not include extra beverages, taxes or gratuities)
To purchase tickets: email@example.com or 778-484-3888
Seating is limited due to Covid protocols.
4 Course Menu with Saxon Estate Winery pairings:
- French Chef Sushi Style: Kimchi cured salmon canape with fresh passionfruit and salmon
- Crown Jewel NV
- Curry Prawn Fritters with beet creme fraiche and grilled orange-chilli butter sauce
- Four Play white blend 2019
- Organic Beef Tenderloin Wellington with bechamel sauce and wild Nakusp mushroom druxelle
St-Agur blue cheese yorkshire pudding, and grilled asparagus au jus
- Trebuchet Red 2019
- Mini Coconut Cream Pie with melted nutella and caramelized banana
- Drunken Knight White Port NV Cocktail with Fever Tree tonic and a lemon twist